Go Kart Frames Plan Advise On Building A Go Kart?

Advise on building a go kart? - go kart frames plan

Hello, I imagined building a go-kart and I thought, I came here to ask for advice.

someone could tell me in the right direction in order to build too. I live in WA Australia, Rockingham

Im not really interested in the construction of the frame, so I'm interested, although I'm not sure I could create a security framework. AHA.

My idea was to buy a mobile chassis or receive instructions or plans to build a framework. According to the organization of a planning framework scrap wanted to climb the garden and an old bicycle. I love this thing, you think of a 600cc is enough?

could someone give me an estimate and Advis something like that, how much it would cost. taking into account all the work is theoretically my car and I will all the tools.

0 comments:

Post a Comment