How To Do With Fainting In A Beauty Salon Live Action Version Of Sleeping Beauty That Aired On Disney Channel?

Live action version of sleeping beauty that aired on Disney channel? - how to do with fainting in a beauty salon

Back in the good old days (man I feel old), live versions of Snow White, Prince Frongasse and some others that will be aired on Disney Channel. One of my favorites was the Sleeping Beauty, I just remind you of a scene where the girl played, listened to the prince sings an old woman in a room. The old woman sat in the middle of the room with a spinning wheel. The old woman reminds Askes to help the princess and the young girl helps a little, but you accidentally prick his finger, then she began to feel dizzy and weak.
Can anyone tell me if this show has a different title? I do not know remember exactly, because so long ago, but I like had to see him.

1 comments:

.:Ellsie... said...

I have no idea if that's all.
But it is a musical version of Sleeping Beauty (shes) has brown hair. I believe it dates from the late 80s, which knomy is su''tutor.''

Morgan Fairchild was the queen. I think the film is by Cannon Films.
It's called Sleeping Beauty

Post a Comment