Managed Options Account Is My Accountant Charging Me To Much For My Self Managed Superfund Account.$6000 Plus This Year.portfolio 200k?

Is my accountant charging me to much for my self managed superfund account.$6000 plus this year.portfolio 200k? - managed options account

These rates appear to be expensive, especially since the fall of market share and trade year.He very little in recent years sent me the prices next year (about the same amount this year) and I now have the opportunity a good market to over $ 600. Gotta find a new meter.

2 comments:

PepsiLim... said...

is made by your accountant, to the portfolio in comparison with other financial managers. If you lost 1% of their investments and the CFO usually lost, 20%, then I say it was worth $ 6000.

guyfromo... said...

Yes, give far too much. I am an accountant and work in SMSF auditing firms, and prices of these accounts are very competitive because there are many players in the industry.

Your accountant will usually not for deciding where to invest your super responsible. This is usually done for financial management and financial planning firm, and it is likely that this was outsourced, because they fall under the responsibility of the auditor. "Regardless of his comments, I think that they are paying too much. This is not the basis for determining the prices paid. Like all works in professional services tax is required at the time to complete the work is based. A portfolio of $ 200K is my experience, a very small funds.

Post a Comment