Good Hemoglobin Results For A 3 Yr Old Boy I Need Help With Some Blood Test Results?

I need help with some blood test results? - good hemoglobin results for a 3 yr old boy

61 I am a woman. 15.4 the results of my blood hemoglobin and hematocrit-45.2. My triglycerides were 170 and serum glucose was 129th These tests were, after I had eaten in the afternoon around 4th My RBC was 4.87. I did not take thyroid medication to control them. Also take an aspirin a day because I had replaced my aorta occurs before 12 years because of obstruction by an injury. Take Vytorin for cholesterol control and levels are normal. 93 LDL, VLDL 34 t.chol / HDL 3.9, T4 12.0, T3 = 26, free T4 = 1.22, this new doctor says that is normal without any problems. Is this property. Should I seek a second opinion. Please help me understand. This is the first time that my triglycerides were high and the first time that my hemoglobin and hematocrit were higher. Please adviseand advice about what it all means. Thank you.

2 comments:

essentia... said...

But its easy trigyclerides not totally unacceptable, 61 are elevated, well. The rest of the values which are shown here, normal hemoglobin and hematocrit were within the normal range and within this range can vary greatly from day to day. You do not need a second opinion, you need a certain amount of trust in their doctor.

Brutally Honest said...

With their existing health problems, is the best source of information with your doctor ... and if he thinks that things are normal, then you have two options: go to another doctor or take their word. Regardless of age, disease and drugs to poor diet can cause a rise in triglycerides.

Post a Comment