Has Anyone Have Problems With Multifocal Contact Lenses Work Help From Anyone Who Wears Multifocal Contact Lenses?

Help from anyone who wears multifocal contact lenses? - has anyone have problems with multifocal contact lenses work

I have been using contact lenses for less than a month. He returned to the office to ask 3 times to blur in my vision. Whenever I think it RX, blurred vision, but still there. She says it is normal that with multifocal lenses and compromise only if I wear contact lenses.

I am not sure whether it is right or if the Emperor of leading brands, the real problem. I have tried to find information online, simply descriptions of different types of lenses, or sites trying to get to sell lenses.

I really want a second opinion, but I hate to pay another visit to the country.

Thank you, if you have any advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment