Sinus Cancer Causes More Condition_symptoms Do I Have Throat Cancer?

Do I have throat cancer? - sinus cancer causes more condition_symptoms

For 3 months and my left nostril was completely blocked. In rare cases, can not breathe outside. I recently saw a sharp pain in the left side of my throat. It's like someone stabbed me. When I pressed under my chin (where I pulse) it hurts and it hurts. I am 23 years old and smoked for a few years. If this is laryngeal cancer? I read that cancer in the neck can cause clogged sinuses

3 comments:

volleyst... said...

I doubt it is to throat cancer. The sypthoms laryngeal cancer is the feeling of a lump in my throat when you swallow to go earlier, worsening cough, hoarseness, sometimes can not breathe .... My grandfather was 74 and he died of throat cancer just 3 weeks. Stop smoking. I see what you have done it for you. My grandfather smoked for his whole life and eventually left 2 years before .. of throat cancer, he was with laryngeal cancer diagnosed in summer and worse ... You really should quit. Smoking causes so much and not worth losing their lives for them.

Wile_E_C... said...

I do not think is a cancer of the throat - which was not long enough to smoke. It is probably a sinus infection that spreads to the ear and the tube Eustacia. You need antibiotics. At least some Mucinex, perhaps with the help of a nasal spray for a few days. Too much to drink.
I'm pretty sure it's your habit of smoking, while all the other answers you will say it is. You try to frighten.

MSS said...

Maybe ... but I do not think that ... I am happy about 80% sure that it is not cancer. But the cancer cells can act in different ways. It difficult to find doctors to treat, prevent or even close. Cancer cells have the ability, as normal cells or act as a complication act different, but not cancer. Please go to a doctor to test for cancer and to let. If it is cancer, You Do not Want to wait.
I hope not.

Post a Comment