Lens Mount Adapters For M42 Lenses On Canon Eos500d Could I Use A Bayonet Mount Lens With Nikon DSLR?

Could I use a bayonet mount lens with Nikon DSLR? - lens mount adapters for m42 lenses on canon eos500d

Hello, and sorry that you are the trouble! After 2 days of intensive Google, I decided that I have a few questions if you could have time and willingness to help. I had two glasses a few days they were a gift
- Voigtländer Color Skoparex AR 2.8/28
- Voigtlander Color Ultron 1.8/50
I am a user of the Nikon D40, so I can not use these lenses, but I want to change that. Please tell me if the information I found about them on the Internet, it is true:
- They are 2-pin Quick Rollei Bayonet (QBM) - in my case
- The Ultron has a filter of 58 mm and 49 mm color filter Skoparex
I searched the net for an adapter M42 QBM, you can use a M42 adapter DSLR later to run on my D40 (I know, I tHem in manual mode, and I will not concentrate in a position in the infinity, because I) a Nikon. My research did not pay for, unfortunately.
We could always something?
- 58-52 mm reverse ring?
- Nikon BR-2A 52mm reverse adapter?
- Nikon BR-3 - Adapter?
- Various step-down/step-up rings?

Thank you in advance for your time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment